Spin around the pole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spin around the pole

Suomalainen forum kaikille tankotanssin ystäville. (Päästäksesi lukemaan ja kirjoittamaan kaikille aihealueille sinun on rekisteröitävä käyttäjätunnus itsellesi.)

PääsivuPääsivu  Harrastuspaikat  Latest imagesLatest images  HakuHaku  RekisteröidyRekisteröidy  Kirjaudu sisäänKirjaudu sisään  

Deb Riley - Tricks

Siirry alas 
+22
Styidy
vilionkka
angela
-Hanna-
Iiris
paiviku
OonaK
tasuni
Sonja
hemuliini
sluippa
Miia
LaraK
hansi
Marie
merqus
FemmeFatale
Em Kay
Marianne
Ish
Iina
Frenchpoledancer
26 posters
Siirry sivulle : Edellinen  1, 2, 3
KirjoittajaViesti
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

Viestien lukumäärä : 76
Ikä : 36
Registration date : 13.05.2009

Deb Riley - Tricks - Sivu 3 Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: Deb Riley - Tricks   Deb Riley - Tricks - Sivu 3 Icon_minitimePe Huhti 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Yes it's fine to pay on the day but make sure that you're not going to cancel it at the last minute.

The workshop with Deb Riley is now in a month and she has booked her flights already so anybody who is on the list now should technically pay for the workshop. I don't want to end up with too many cancellations and having to explain that to Deb Riley lol... So anyway, as long as you promise to pay on the day, that's fine Smile

Gaëlle
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
http://www.pole4fit.com
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

ViestiAihe: Vs: Deb Riley - Tricks   Deb Riley - Tricks - Sivu 3 Icon_minitimePe Huhti 23, 2010 9:23 am

Hello everyone!

I'm glad most of you haven't sent payments yet... Has anyone sent a payment yet?
Because there is no need to pay anymore. Deb Riley is cancelling her workshop due to the stupid Icelandic volcano as she was stuck in Egypt for a week, I believe, and she had to reschedule her workshops in the UK, which are now taking place on the 15th so she won't come to Helsinki.

I'm truly sorry about that. Very annoyed too. There is nothing I can do about it Sad

The good news is you get to keep your money and maybe come to Pantera's workshop instead.

Once again, I'm really sorry about this.

Gaëlle
hemuliini
Superman
Superman
hemuliini

Viestien lukumäärä : 1067
Ikä : 41
Registration date : 10.08.2009

ViestiAihe: Vs: Deb Riley - Tricks   Deb Riley - Tricks - Sivu 3 Icon_minitimePe Huhti 23, 2010 9:29 am

Oh no! No Damn the volcano and Iceland! Mad
Sonja
hangin in pole with one leg only
hangin in pole with one leg only
Sonja

Viestien lukumäärä : 430
Registration date : 24.06.2008

ViestiAihe: Vs: Deb Riley - Tricks   Deb Riley - Tricks - Sivu 3 Icon_minitimePe Huhti 23, 2010 9:31 am

Mount "Fuckyetripup", truly. Evil or Very Mad
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

ViestiAihe: Vs: Deb Riley - Tricks   Deb Riley - Tricks - Sivu 3 Icon_minitimePe Huhti 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Ok, some good news. Deb Riley really doesn't want to cancel though she has no choice this time so she would like to reschedule sometime. So those who really wanted to see her will get to see her indeed, but another time. Probably after Pantera's tour in August or after that. She is supposed to come with Pantera anyway since she is the organizer but let's see about that.
For those of you who were terribly busy because of the Tampere showcase coming or because you were already going to Katie Coates' workshop and that would have been too expensive to do both, well you get a second chance Very Happy

XXX

Gaëlle
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Deb Riley - Tricks   Deb Riley - Tricks - Sivu 3 Icon_minitime

Deb Riley - Tricks
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 3 / 3Siirry sivulle : Edellinen  1, 2, 3

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa