Spin around the pole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spin around the pole

Suomalainen forum kaikille tankotanssin ystäville. (Päästäksesi lukemaan ja kirjoittamaan kaikille aihealueille sinun on rekisteröitävä käyttäjätunnus itsellesi.)

PääsivuPääsivu  Harrastuspaikat  Latest imagesLatest images  HakuHaku  RekisteröidyRekisteröidy  Kirjaudu sisäänKirjaudu sisään  

Pantera coming!

Siirry alas 
+32
nasu
npeltoni
Styidy
Asta
Superspin
Terhi
Jenni
Iiris
Nanna H.
angela
Jassi
merqus
Foxmagon
-Hanna-
tasuni
hemuliini
Sonja
sluippa
FemmeFatale
Miia
Lissuwursti
vilionkka
LaraK
Marianne
Em Kay
Ish
Marie
Sanni
Iina
tankomau
hansi
Frenchpoledancer
36 posters
Siirry sivulle : Edellinen  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Seuraava
KirjoittajaViesti
Ish
Superman
Superman

Viestien lukumäärä : 2611
Registration date : 10.11.2008

Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeMa Huhti 26, 2010 7:04 pm

I need to cancell my participation Sad
Money flyes a lot quicker out from the door than it flyes in...
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
npeltoni
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
npeltoni

Viestien lukumäärä : 56
Ikä : 38
Registration date : 25.04.2009

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeTi Toukokuu 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Do you already know what time the workshops are? I can make the master class only if it's in the morning or early afternoon on Saturday:( Otherwise I have to cancel. Rolling Eyes
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

Viestien lukumäärä : 76
Ikä : 36
Registration date : 13.05.2009

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeTo Toukokuu 13, 2010 1:53 am

Hey

I need to ask Olha again as she hasn't made the schedule yet Smile

Gaëlle
http://www.pole4fit.com
-Hanna-
Superman
Superman
-Hanna-

Viestien lukumäärä : 947
Ikä : 42
Registration date : 15.02.2008

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimePe Kesä 04, 2010 6:46 am

I'm so sorry but I have to cancell my participation as well Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad money-issues...
LaraK
hangin in pole with one leg only
LaraK

Viestien lukumäärä : 453
Registration date : 08.04.2008

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimePe Kesä 04, 2010 9:36 am

Sorry, I`m not able to come either Sad On saturday I`m in Reykjavik and after that in NY Surprised Jee, going to do some poledancing in Body and Pole Very Happy
http://larakandthecity.blogspot.com/
Sanni
Sanni

Viestien lukumäärä : 440
Registration date : 17.01.2008

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimePe Kesä 04, 2010 9:37 am

Is there any news about the scheldule yet..?
I should start booking babysitter and stuff, so it would be nice to know.. Smile
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimePe Kesä 04, 2010 9:46 am

Hello

Im still waiting for Olha to tell me as polttarit come first apparently. I should have some news in the next few days Smile

Gaëlle
Iina
Superman
Superman
Iina

Viestien lukumäärä : 2793
Ikä : 40
Registration date : 05.12.2007

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeTo Kesä 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Any word yet, especially on if we'll have classes also on Sunday? I apparently have a meeting related to the Tanko SM there on sunday at 2 pm anyway so if the masterclass is before that I can participate, otherwise it's probably impossible.
http://www.tankotanssi.fi
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeTo Kesä 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello

If there is any class on Saturday, it will be after 6pm anyway so no worries here. On Sunday, it will probably be towards 10/11/12am.

Pantera is taking ages to answer me and hasn't booked her flight to Helsinki yet, so that's why I am not giving any information for good. I need to know that she has booked her flight ticket to Helsinki, that she is really coming, then we can give you the information. I'm sorry that this is taking so long and it's really tiresome to have to wait for everything but it seems that Americans are not so worried about booking in advance as much as we are in Finland Very Happy

Gaëlle
npeltoni
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
npeltoni

Viestien lukumäärä : 56
Ikä : 38
Registration date : 25.04.2009

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeTo Kesä 10, 2010 9:13 pm

There is no way I can come in the evening on Saturday:( Pantera can't think that people can spare the whole weekend for her. I need to cancel.
Sanni
Sanni

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeLa Kesä 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Only two weeks to go..
I'm sorry, but since there isn't any more information yet, I'll have to cancel my participation. Sad
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeSu Kesä 20, 2010 12:52 pm

I understand. Sorry about that, I have sent several emails to Pantera who told me to ask Deb Riley (who is organizing Pantera's trips) but am still waiting... :S
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeMa Kesä 21, 2010 5:09 am

Finally, some news! Pantera's flight has finally been organized so she is coming to Helsinki for sure and Im trying to get Olha to give me the times for the workshops as soon as possible, hopefully tomorrow!

Gaelle
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeKe Kesä 23, 2010 3:31 am

You can now register to:

http://www.rockthepole.fi/varaukset/aikataulut.php?i=1

The times are:

Saturday 3rd:

19:00: Masterclass
21:30: Advanced

Sunday 4th:

10:00: Masterclass
11:30: Advanced

The intermediate class will be included in the advanced class of Saturday and Pantera will be told to make it "intermediate-advanced".

Any other questions, please contact me!

I am sorry it took so long to get this information but I hope that most of you will still be okay with the schedule!
Have fun!
Sonja
Sonja

Viestien lukumäärä : 430
Registration date : 24.06.2008

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeKe Kesä 23, 2010 8:53 am

I registered just now and noticed that there is a price for participants but also for watching the class. From a previous post I understood that it wasn't possible to watch classes? Has it changed?
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeKe Kesä 23, 2010 9:02 am

I told Olha a while ago that Pantera didn't want anybody just watching, but she must have forgotten and put it there anyway, I told Tero to change that, so I dont know when he will change it but it is a mistake, since Pantera will come and probably say "sorry, no one can watch", you have to participate :S I can ask her again to check if she has changed her mind though, you never know... I'll get back to you on that one, but so far, no one can watch.
Sonja
Sonja

Viestien lukumäärä : 430
Registration date : 24.06.2008

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeKe Kesä 23, 2010 9:30 am

FrenchPoleDancer kirjoitti:
I told Olha a while ago that Pantera didn't want anybody just watching, but she must have forgotten and put it there anyway, I told Tero to change that, so I dont know when he will change it but it is a mistake, since Pantera will come and probably say "sorry, no one can watch", you have to participate :S I can ask her again to check if she has changed her mind though, you never know... I'll get back to you on that one, but so far, no one can watch.

OK, thanks Gaelle!
Frenchpoledancer
intermediate spinner
intermediate spinner
Frenchpoledancer

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeTo Kesä 24, 2010 10:09 am

Update:

Pantera definitely does not allow anyone to watch. Everyone has to participate Sad

Apparently in Sweden, she's going to be staying at someone's house, I'd have been happy to have her stay at my place, but I'm abroad, so I was hoping that someone could take care of her during the couple of nights that she is staying in Helsinki.
Are there any volunteers?

Gaelle
merqus
Superman
Superman
merqus

Viestien lukumäärä : 535
Ikä : 39
Registration date : 11.06.2008

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeLa Kesä 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh damn... I'm not sure if I can take part in any of the workshops... I guess I just need to cancel and take last minute places if I'm albe to join any of them Neutral
Lissuwursti
intermediate inverter
intermediate inverter
Lissuwursti

Viestien lukumäärä : 146
Ikä : 33
Registration date : 06.03.2008

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimePe Heinä 02, 2010 1:22 pm

hey im sososo sorry i have to cancel im injured... fml
OonaK
Superman
Superman
OonaK

Viestien lukumäärä : 691
Registration date : 09.01.2010

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeSu Heinä 04, 2010 1:10 pm

No niin. Onko mitään kommentteja workshopista... Mä oon niin ihmeissäni vieläkin, että en saa sanaa suustani. Laughing

Oona K.
http://www.gymi.fi
maimiau
maimiau

Viestien lukumäärä : 400
Ikä : 34
Registration date : 13.06.2009

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeSu Heinä 04, 2010 2:17 pm

No mitäs??
http://parassiskomaailmassa.wordpress.com/
Sanni
Sanni

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeSu Heinä 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Oonan viesti tuoksahtaa epäilyttävälle Suspect
Tai sitten vaan haistan sarkasmia sielläkin missä sitä ei edes ole Very Happy
Kertokaas mimmit mimmosta oli, harmittaa vietävästi että en päässyt!
sunny
OonaK
Superman
Superman
OonaK

Viestien lukumäärä : 691
Registration date : 09.01.2010

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeSu Heinä 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Siis joo. Mistäköhän aloittaisin...

Ensimmäiset 20 min puhuimme asioista... Esim. olkapään lihaksista ja siitä mitä tunnilla haluataan tehdä. Mä halusin tehdä Powermuuveja ja nopeita komboja. No Panteran mielestä nopeet kombot ei kuulu tankotanssiin, vaan hitaat staattiset liikkeet. No okei, fine.

Me aloitettiin olkanousulla lattialta. 5 min puhetta. Sitten päästiin yrittämään tätä liiketää. 5 min puhetta ja uudestaan. Tämän jälkeen toinen puoli. Ainoastaan varpaat koskivat tankoa ja alas.

Tämän jälkeen harjoiteltiin ilmainverttiä. 5 min puhetta ja toinen puoli. Ilmainvertistä kaksonen, skorpioni ja se sisäreisipito.

Lopuksi opeteltiin toukkaa. 5 min puhetta ja uudestaan. Ei saanut koskaan katsoa peiliin ja tuli ymmärtää, jos hän teki mut lopettaa heti tekemissen ja kuuntelee häntä.

Viimeksesksi sai toukan päälle kokeilla ayshan. Tämän jälkeen tuli cool down.

Säälittävintä paskaa koskaan. Hän oli enne workshoppia katsonut mm. mun ja Miian videon ja väitti pokkana ettei tiedä mitään meidän tasosta eikä tempuista. HAHAHAHAH! NÄyttikö Pantera liian hyvältä...?? Laughing

Tässä mietteitä Panteran MASTER CLASSista. 40 € kling!

Oona K.
http://www.gymi.fi
annakatariina
basic spinner
basic spinner

Viestien lukumäärä : 29
Registration date : 21.01.2010

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitimeSu Heinä 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Joo, mä kuulin huhua että panteran workshopit/luennot oli aika jäätäviä. Ainakaan teillä ei ollu hiki virrannu.

A-K Vuu
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Pantera coming!   Pantera coming! - Sivu 5 Icon_minitime

Pantera coming!
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 5 / 6Siirry sivulle : Edellinen  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Seuraava